The film franchise of “Twilight” It began in 2008, where we learned the love story between the vampire Edward Cullen and the deadly Bella Swan, played by Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stweart, becoming a box office success with millions of fans around the world.
LOOK HERE: “Twilight”: why Charlie Swan never finds out that Bella is a vampire
While the story may have supernatural creatures like vampires and werewolves, it’s essentially a romantic story. The relationship between Bella Swan and Edward Cullen is what the whole saga is about “Twilight”, even if there are action scenes there too. While some fans love the couple, it is clear that the relationship has its flaws. The “Screenrant” web portal lists some things about this couple that just don’t make any sense.
1. THE FACT THAT EDWARD WAS SO IN LOVE WITH BELLA FROM THE BEGINNING: The intensity with which Edward begins to fall in love with Bella is strange given the number of women he met in his life but who never interested him. The only explanation is that her blood was particularly intoxicating to him, but this makes the relationship seem primarily physical.
2. THAT BELLA WAS WILLING TO RESIGN EVERYONE FOR EDWARD: While Edward’s obsession with Bella doesn’t make much sense, Bella’s obsession with Edward is explained in the story by the fact that vampires are attractive and beautiful at luring their prey. Although Bella is weak to this, it is still disturbing that she was so willing to give up her family for him.
3. THAT THEY MARRY SO YOUNG: Bella wants to become a vampire as quickly as possible so that she and Edward will be the same age for eternity. However, it is even more ridiculous that Edward insists that she marry him first. The fact that they get married in such a short time after meeting is quite intense. There is no real reason why they couldn’t have waited.
4. BOTH ARE SUPPOSEDLY GREAT IN BED: Bella and Edward’s wedding night is the first time for both of them. But somehow they are both apparently good in bed and have a great time, and the truth is that this is not very realistic.
5. THE FACT THAT THEY HAD A CHILD TOGETHER: Bella never seems to want children, but this is not a big concern between them as they don’t think it’s possible anyway. However, Bella does get pregnant. the explanation given about Renesmee’s conception is difficult to understand. It doesn’t make sense that it could have happened.
6. BELLA ALSO FELL IN LOVE WITH JACOB: After Edward leaves Bella at New Moon, she is really depressed to a very worrying degree. She finds some happiness and comfort with Jacob, although her feelings for him are not as strong as those she feels for Edward. The truth is that there is a part of her that is interested in Jacob romantically.
7. BELLA DID NOT FIND EDWARD’S STALKING BEHAVIOR SCARY: There are times when Edward’s behavior towards Bella is quite troublesome. Things like watching her in her sleep (while she doesn’t know it) and following her are presented as romantic rather than creepy. Bella never had a problem with any of these behaviors, nor does she set many boundaries with Edward, he even crosses them sometimes.
8. THEY DON’T SEEM TO HAVE A LOT IN COMMON: Bella and Edward don’t show they have anything in common, in fact neither of them have really strong interests or personalities. Perhaps, that is why they get along, as both of them are a bit boring.
9. THAT BELLA IS NEVER AFRAID OF EDWARD’S PHYSICAL STRENGTH: One of the terrifying characteristics of vampires is that they are so strong and fast that they are capable of killing a human easily. Bella really wouldn’t have been able to defend herself against Edward, but she never felt worried on this point. Although Edward was careful, there was always the possibility that he had accidentally hurt her.
10. EDWARD SPENT A LOT OF TIME TRYING TO GET BELLA TO LEAVE HIM: Edward is a character who hates himself very much. He thinks he’s doomed because he’s a vampire, so he doesn’t want Bella to become one. That is why he spends a great deal of time trying to convince her not to be with him and not to become a vampire. However, to avoid this he should never have dated her in the first place if he was so worried.
LOOK HERE: Twilight: Robert Pattinson went bald while filming the latest Twilight movie
MORE ABOUT “TWILIGHT”
Twilight: why Charlie Swan never finds out that Bella is a vampire Twilight: Robert Pattinson went bald while filming the latest Twilight movie ‘Twilight’: why Robert Pattinson ‘stole’ Henry Cavill’s role Edward Cullen Twilight: the 5 virtues and 5 defects of Edward Cullen
Many Thanks To The following Website For This Valuable Content.
Twilight: 10 Things About Bella and Edward’s Relationship That Make No Sense | Twilight | Movies nnda nnlt | FAME