Walt Disney World Resort is a magical world-class entertainment and recreation destination of nearly 40 square miles with four theme parks in Orlando, Florida. This 2019 brings new experiences for young and old.
These are the 19 magical experiences you can live at Walt Disney World this 2019:
1. This year Magic Kingdom Park will be celebrating with “Mickey and Minnie’s Surprise Celebration”! From January 18, visitors will be able to meet Mickey and Minnie Mouse together at the Town Square Theater; both wearing their colorful birthday outfits.
In addition, the new parade «Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party »will pass through Main Street, USA, several times a day.
2. What better way to celebrate Disney’s Hollywood Studios 30th anniversary than with our friends at Pixar! Starting January 18, “The Incredibles” will be hosting a big party on Pixar Avenue; where you can meet Edna Mode. Plus, a door to the world of monsters will open at Walt Disney Present. There, Mike and Sulley from “Monsters, Inc.” they will greet visitors.
Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Jessie, and the rest of the gang are ready to welcome you to Andy’s yard in the new Toy Story Land!
3. Epcot International Festival of the Arts, the celebration of the visual, culinary and performing arts returns from January 18 to February 25. This year, the Disney Broadway Concert Series will be held seven days a week. The festival will also feature 13 food stations, a variety of workshops led by professional artists, interactive exhibits, and much more.
Here you can enjoy even more the magic of Disney live!
4. Did you know that this year is the 25th anniversary of the animated classic “The Lion King” from Walt Disney Pictures? To celebrate this great occasion, starting January 18 at Disney’s Animal Kingdom there will be great festivities.
Rafiki and Timón will share games and dances with visitors during the “Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party on Discovery Island”.
5. Spring blooms at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. Walt Disney World welcomes spring with this popular festival, which runs from March 6 to June 3. Additionally, this year’s event will include delicious snacks in open-air kitchens, as well as dozens of famous Disney-themed pruned topiaries.
The Garden Rocks Concert Series will include three shows, per day, during the 90-day event.
6. “Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy” arrives at full speed at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The new experience will take visitors to meet the famous and legendary racing driver Lightning McQueen, who will share his many interesting experiences on the racetracks.
“Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy” will start its engines this spring.
7. Disney’s Hollywood Studios is celebrating and celebrating with a new anniversary logo! The 1st. May, commemorate its 30th anniversary with exciting new experiences at Walt Disney World Resort.
The celebration will include a new line of merchandise featuring the anniversary logo!
8. The celebration at Disney’s Hollywood Studios also includes a new late-night movie experience. As part of the theme park’s 30th anniversary, “Wonderful World of Animation” will premiere on the 1st. of May. On the other hand, the program will use cutting-edge technology to transport visitors on a magical journey. It all starts with a friendly mouse named Mickey!
In this magical show, viewers will be able to explore more than 90 years of Disney animation.
9. Take a dip under the stars! H2O Glow Nights returns to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park. These nightly beach parties will take place on Thursdays and Saturdays, from May 30 to August 24. In addition, the water park will be transformed into a magical and innovative nighttime experience through music, lighting and special meals.
Come have fun with friends from Pixar’s “Toy Story” movie this summer and be a part of Typhoon Lagoon’s 30th anniversary!
10. Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort will conclude its reimagining phase this summer with the opening of “Grand Destination.” The new tower will have 15 floors, a rooftop restaurant and 545 new rooms. A second restaurant will open its doors and will be located on an island, in the middle of the lake, of 5.6 hectares of the resort.
The more than 1,800 existing rooms have been completely remodeled; with new accessories and furniture.
11. Fall at Walt Disney World Resort kicks off with a little flavor thanks to the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. It is already 24 years in which this famous and prestigious festival continues to conquer the palate of visitors. So visitors can meet famous chefs, savor new delicacies and wines, and listen to great music during the “Eat to the Beat” concert series.
People here will be able to find exquisite aromas and flavors from its countless international markets.
12. All aboard on the new Mickey and Minnie Runaway Railway; opening this year at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Visitors here will embark on a magical journey into the unpredictable world of the Emmy Award-winning Mickey Mouse cartoons. Since, the new technology will transform the world of two-dimensional cartoons into an amazing multidimensional experience.
This attraction at Walt Disney World will be the first of its kind themed Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
13. Explore Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge; the adventure begins in the fall at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Visitors will explore the land of Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu. In addition, there you will find all kinds of new landscapes, sounds, smells and tastes, characters and creatures from a galaxy far, far away.
The land will also feature two exciting new rides: Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run and Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
14. The court is ready for the new star player! The new NBA Experience at Disney Springs allows guests to participate in the team building process. YA Que, it will guide you through the pre-game preparations and allow you to enter the field.
Here you can participate in 13 practical and innovative activities!
15. A new Spanish restaurant is coming to Disney Springs. World renowned Spanish chef José Andrés will bring the spirit and flavors of Spain to Disney Springs with his new restaurant Jaleo. The restaurant will offer visitors a unique tapas experience; the traditional small plates of Spain.
Jaleo will measure 6,705 square meters and will be the largest of José Andrés.
16. Glide through the air in the new Disney Skyliner. Later in the year, guests will float in themed gondolas to reach Epcot or Disney’s Hollywood Studios from Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and the new Disney’s Riviera Resort.
This 2019 you will be able to transport yourself in a new way at Walt Disney World.
17. Disney’s Riviera Resort will be the 15th Disney Vacation Club Resort with approximately 300 vacation home units, ideal for families. Also, the DVC luxury complex that will open later this year.
This hotel will reflect an elegant design from the early 20th century, inspired by Walt Disney’s trips to the Mediterranean.
18. The great show of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth comes to an end. After nearly two decades of delighting Epcot visitors through music, fireworks, fire torches, and more, this magical nighttime spectacle will end in the second half of the year.
This 2019 you will want to enjoy another afternoon at the World Showcase Lagoon, to celebrate this classic show that has entertained millions since its debut in October 1999.
19. Major youth sporting events return to the ESPN Wide World of Sports complex. The Jr. NBA World Championship will return to the complex, showcasing the best boys and girls basketball teams from around the world.
In December, the 63rd Pop Warner Super Bowl will bring hundreds of young soccer players to Walt Disney World to compete in national championship games.
DO NOT MISS: These are the new attractions of Disneyland in California this 2019
Happily Ever After show will fill your heart with magic
Many Thanks To The following Website For This Valuable Content.
19 magical experiences that you can live at Walt Disney World this 2019