The two home runs that made history connected by Nelson Cruz and the homer of Albert Pujols against their first team in the Major Leagues, the San Luis Cardinals, are listed as the most outstanding offensive performances of the Dominicans on the day of September 7 in the MLB.
The downside to the date went to slugger Vladimir Guerrero Jr., who stopped his career-high hitting streak in 14 games.
Pujols’ home run off his previous team’s pitching was 679 for life in the majors, while Cruz, with his two homers at 41, became the oldest player in major league history. to hit 30 home runs in one season.
With his home runs Cruz reached 447 in his career for his eighth season of 30 or more full-return hits.
Pujols’ home run helped the Los Angeles Dodgers win, who beat St. Louis 7-2, while Cruz’s two scores were key for the Tampa Rays to beat the Boston Red Sox. 12-7.
Here the results and performance of the Dominicans yesterday
· Twins 3, Indians 0; for Minnesota, the Dominicans Jorge Polanco 4-0 and Miguel Sanó 3-0; for Cleveland, José Ramírez 2-1 and Franmil Reyes 4-0.
· Tigers 2, Pirates 3; for Detroit, the Dominicans Jeimer Candelario 4-0, Wily Peralta 1-0 and as a pitcher he left without a decision; for Pittsburgh, Wilmer Difó 1-1.
· NY. Mets 9, Marlins 4; for the New York team, Jonathan Villar 3-0 with a run scored and an produced and for Miami, the Creoles Bryan de la Cruz 5-1, Jesús Sánchez 5-1 with a RBI, pitcher Edward Cabrera 1 -1 with an RBI and went without a decision and Magneuris Sierra 1-0.
· Royals 3, Orioles 7; for Kansas, the Dominicans Adalberto Mondesí 4-0, Carlos Santana 4-1, homer 20, with one run scored and one produced; for Baltimore, Pedro Severino 4-0, Jorge Mateo 3-0, Kelvin Gutiérrez 3-0.
· Blue Jays 5, NY. Yankees 1; for Toronto, the Dominicans Vladimir Guerrero Jr. 3-0, Teoscar Hernández 4-1 with a run scored and for the New York team, they did not hit Creoles in the game.
· Rays 12, Red Sox 7; For Tampa, the Dominicans Wander Franco 4-0 with a run scored, Nelson Cruz 5-4, two homers, reached 30, with three runs scored and four RBIs, Manuel Margot 4-1 with one run scored and one RBI and for Boston, Rafael Devers 3-1 with a run scored, Danny Santana 2-1, his fifth homer, with a run scored and an RBI.
· Nationals 5, Braves 8; for Washington, the Dominican Soto 2-2 with a run scored and an RBI and for the Braves there were no creoles on offense.
· Reds 4, Cubs 3; Dominicans did not hit for Cincinnati and for Chicago Cubs, Sergio Alcántara 4-0.
Phillies 0, Brewers 10; for Philadelphia, the Dominican Jean Segura 4-1; for Milwaukee, Creoles did not act on the offensive,
· THE. Dodgers 7, Cardinals 2; by the LA team. Dodgers, the Dominican Albert Pujols of 41-, a homer, with a scored and an RBI and by St. Louis, no Dominicans appeared on offense.
· Sailors 4; Astros 5; no Dominicans appeared in the game on offense.
· Giants 12, Rockies 3; for San Francisco there were no Dominicans at bat and for Colorado Raimel Tapia 4-0.
· Rangers 3, Diamondbacks 1; for Texas, Dominican Leody Taveras 4-1 and for Colorado, Ketel Marte 3-0.
· White Sox 6, Athletics 3; by Chicago W. Sox, the Dominicans Eloy Jiménez 3-1 with a run scored; Leury Garcia of 4-3 and for Oakland, Starling Marte of 4-1 with an produced.
· THE. Angels 4, San Diego 0; for the Los Angeles team, Dominican Juan Lagares 3-0 and for San Diego, Manny Machado 3-1 and Fernando Tatis 4-0.
Many Thanks To The following Website For This Valuable Content.
Cruz and Pujols shone on offense in yesterday’s Major League match